Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Part 2...Disney Christmas!

Buhrley family
Christmas 2010

We will never forget our
Disney Christmas!
I knew Disneyland would be fun,
but I had no idea it would be at the top of our
favorite family vacations!
It truly was the perfect family vacation, for us.
 Having older kids that help with the little ones,
makes it really fun for mom and dad!
 Especially, when I now have a son
bigger and stronger then I am!
Translation:  Lou and Mac were the ones to carry
the dead weight of sleeping toddlers
all the way to the tram at the end of a long day!
I love this stage of my life! 
 It really was a vacation for me!
However,
I'm not so sure if Lou would say the same! 
He must have run the length
 of a marathon during our stay!
Each night he would map out our next day's schedule
 knowing exactly
 when and where to 'run' and get fast passes.
and Run he did!
 We hardly waited in line,
 at all!!
A dream.

The older kids really wanted it to be fun
 for the younger ones,
and truly found joy in their excitement.
 This was so rewarding.
There were only 2 rides in the entire park/parks,
 that we all couldn't go on together!!
Which meant we spent our days,
together!

Our darling Mickey/Minnie Santa hats
were thoughtfully made by my sweet sis-in-law.
They really are so cute
 and made keeping track of each other, a breeze!
We had several people ask us where they could get one!!
"Designs by Amber"
 has a good ring to it, don't you think?

When we came home,
 we were able to celebrate more of Christmas
 with Grandma and pa Buhrley!
.


Notice Mandi below caught on her cell phone..
headed to her first Stake dance!!
We had to pull her dad back from following her.
 Between her dad and older brother,
this girl will be very well watched over.
Mac has already said any boy that talks to her,
 will go through him first.

I don't think he was joking.

Amber made
 New Years Eve
such a fun night for the kids!
 Crafts, countdowns, silly string.
Really fun memories for the cousins.
( Have I mentioned how much we love having family close?)
A wonderful way to end 2010,
and
 Welcome in 2011.

5 comments:

Kristen said...

I loved reading both part 1 and part 2! This sounds like such fun! I love how close your family is and how tenderly you care for each other!

Have a great 2011! And thanks for sharing!

Carol said...

LOVED the pictures Jolyn! We are debating making the same trip and I am SO glad to hear that you had a wonderful time.

Tell Lou I could use his secret-de-coder-maps of the shortest lines in the park. ;)

Jill Heaps said...

So excited to see your new blog, even though Christmas has passed. I love the pictures and love love the Buhrley family!!!!!!!!!!

Jill Heaps said...

Funny my comment says Jill, she forgot to change it anyway that was Mom Love you

Great Blogger said...

Great pics, I just love the closeness of your family.

Toodles