Wednesday, November 3, 2010

HaLLoWeeN!!! 2010

HaLLoWeeN!!!!

The School parade!
Always fun, maybe because they are so familiar!
I so remember these parades!!
Being Siamese twins with my best friend Cindy,
that's one I can't forget!
It's really hard walking around in one huge pair of pants.
I think this is what really solidified our friendship.
Oh, and I must mention one of my sister Amber's parades.
She was a bunny.
Everyone loved her bunny teeth!
They looked so real!
uh...that's cuz they were.
OH, these 2 are hilarious.



oh, and just a side note...
I know this is going to sound really weird,
I love glitter.
Obviously, so do my girls.
But,I'm not kidding.
Opening the cabinet and seeing all the bright glitter,
it makes me happy.
I know!!! Random and I really,really shouldn't admit
that a silly thing like
bright, sparkle glitter can make me happy!
I wish we/I could get away with wearing glitter whenever we/I want.
(this realization came as I bought $30 dollars of glitter for Halloween.
BUT hey, it will last me forever. and. it makes me happy.)
:)



Matt, Amber and kids
have moved back to Boise!
We couldn't be happier.
It's so much fun having family close by,
and we adore their children.
Soon, I may just do an entire post about baby Lily!
So sad I don't have a picture of her, but I will!
Because we have adopted her as
OUR baby.
I think these 2 were meant to be twins!
They too are noticing how much they look alike!
( I keep hearing them tell the other,
how freekin good looking they are. Because of course,
they are really just complimenting themselves!) :)
Here we Go...
Once Halloween is over, the holidays are upon us!
I have never been so excited for Thanksgiving!!
So, let me be the first to tell you all,
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

10 comments:

Emmers said...

wait... you like glitter? I bet you like bling on your pants too! j/k I already know you do and that is why I heart you!

Wendy Buhrley said...

Hooray! A new post! Yipee! I LOVE it! Such cute pictures! The kids all look darling in their costumes. Justin and Luke could be twin pirates! (Luke's costume last year -- loved that one so much because it has gotten LOTS of playtime!) So happy that you are hooked up now with the glitter and that it is making you happy! I love it too! Love you tons!!!! --Wendy

Amber said...

Happy GLITTER! I love random things that bring us joy. I think of those things as God's way of saying He loves us in a personal and random way. Happy Thanksgiving! I love how you love the holidays. The costumes are adorable and the pictures even more so, especially the facial expressions! Love you!

marilyn said...

The kids are born actors, they are so cute, you would never guess they know how to perform for the camera, they crack me up, they are so dang cute I can't wait to hug them, its kinda sad Gracie is losing her little chubby toddler body, but I still have mine. I was so excited to see you had blogged, you make my day you really have a gift for making us feel like we are there. Love you, and I'm glad you love glitter and especially glad it makes you happy, your whole soul glitters and makes me happy! Love you

amber buhrley said...

YEah for a new post! It was fun to spend Halloween with you. Thanks for hanging with us! We love being back too and you have made it so nice for us! And P.S. When your daughter is too old to use glitter you can just pass it along our way!

Jolyn Buhrley said...

ummmm...Amber Parish, I hope I didn't hurt your feelings about the bunny teeth thing... I was laughing with you not at you, right? :)

Jill Heaps said...

Memories! I will never forget you and Cindy and do you remember being a TV? We love glitter around our house too.. I think Em will have glitter in her hair for the next month!
I love you and I love all your kids' costumes :)
HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

Monica said...

I'm so glad you love glitter! I love it on you too! But keep it at your house it is way to messy for mine!!! Besides that we are a boy house now and boys complain it getting on them at homecoming dances. Laurisa is my glitter girl and even pours it on her finger nails. We'll have to do glitter toes when you come down! Love all the cute pictures! Wish they were here to trick or treat at our house!

kristen said...

Oh my goodness!! I can't get passed the GLITTER thing, because I too am obsessed! Poor Chris. I use my girls as excuses to use it as often as I possibly can. I LOVE it so much. Oh it makes me happy too. We are kindred spirits.

Your kids are adorable too!! I love all the costumes. And seriously Mandi and Mitch do look so much alike! Love it. And I love that you have posted. I check often :)

wendy said...

look at you! you got halloween posted and what fun it looks like!! Love seeing pics of your adorable family!! love you!