Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Father and Son's campout!!

+
 3 sure signs this is a
 FATHER and SONS
 campout...
  • Justin and Mitch eating Twix candy bars and drinking pop as they're headed to bed!
  • Justin wearing his brand NEW shoes.
  • lastly, click on the photo...see thosefingernails? See what is holding that sandwich?
 3 reasons mom is very OK
with this father and son's campout!
  • flowers and kisses for mom
  • smiles from ear to ear
  • stories to last all year
oh...one more,
  • Girls night at home! The evening consisted of u-swirl yogurt and watching Justin Bieber.
Let's just say, Gracie definitely has
 "Bieber Fever"

" Justin can't marry me right, I'm too young ????"
" Some boys are Gross, but some are
oh, soooooo cute."

oh, my.
Heaven help us.
She's 5.

 PURE JOY!!
 Getting the PERFECT marshmallows!
Love my boys.
 Mac couldn't go, but no worries...
bring on the camping this summer!!
(especially the father and son camping!)
;)

8 comments:

marilyn said...

This is so cute, its a good things moms don't go camping, I think we would see too much dirt, but their smiles do make everything seem worth it, how fun for the boys and their great dad! I have to laugh Gracie is so funny she is growing up toooooo fast! She can only have Justin Buhrley fever! love you

Jill Heaps said...

SO fun!! I LOVE father and son campouts :) Those fingernails...so BOY!!!
What a great memory and a great Dad!
Love you
You are in trouble with Gracie...watch out girl!

Lou said...

I logged on in hopes of seeing the new puppy. I enjoyed reading the camping blog again. It brought back so many memories of my boys camping with Lou and how much fun they had and how dirty they got. I didn't get to have the girls nite out though. Your blogs are always so fun to read. Love, Mom B.

Amber said...

Priceless!!!!!!!!!! The dirt in the fingernails brings back adorable memories of our camping reunion when Justin and Gracie enjoyed sitting in the ashes. Girl's night while the boys camp is the best! Love you!

I sent you an email =)

Jeremy Whiting said...

It takes a special kind of man to eat a sandwich with filthy fingers. That skill will serve him well! Great post sis!

Jill Heaps said...

ps this is emily i have posted on my blog miss you guys

Unknown said...

http://peacewhisper.blogspot.com/

Hi, I am trying to promote my blog, so please give it a read. :)

Btw, I love your blog!

Unknown said...

Nike High Heels

Monster High Celebrities

Jordan Heels

Nike Dunk Sb High Heels Black And Pink

High Heel