Wednesday, February 29, 2012

What matters most....

The Buhrley Family
fall of 2011

"Indeed nothing is more critically connected to happiness-
both our own and that of our children-
than how well we love and support
 one another within the family.
What matters most is what lasts the longest
 and our
 families are for eternity"
M. Russell Ballard

Lou and Joni- 21 years
My children have accused me of having kids so they can do all the chores...
and I can "just flirt with dad!"
I've got smart kids.
Mac 18
Mandi 15
Mitch 12
Justin 7
Gracie 6

My Girls
My Boys

Best friends



My whole heart caught on film.
My eternal family.

8 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

This is where your heart SHOULD be! I love you Sis and I LOVE your whole adorable family! AMAZING pictures!

Carol said...

And an absolutely GORGEOUS family at that!
I love the way each of your kids personalities come through. Priceless!

Kristen said...

Such beautiful pictures! It is fun to see how much your kids have grown and how close you are as a family.

Monica said...

What a fun photo shoot! I love them all...how do you choose! I love that quote by Ballard! What a blessing to know families are eternal! You are blessed!

Wendy Buhrley said...

So Beautiful... the pictures, the sentiment, the people that I dearly love...(esp. that hot mama :) You are gorgeous! Love you so much!

Joan said...

We love the pictures. They are wonderful. What a beautiful family. We love you all so much!!!
Grandma and Grandpa B

Lynn said...

What wonderful pictures of our family we love so much, From the
Philippines.

We need some for our bare walls.

Elder Lolo and Sister Lola

(Grandpa & Grandma) Whiting

Unknown said...

The images and moments together everyone happy, right? Everything is stored through the images. friv 5