Friday, May 22, 2009

Spring comes to an end...

With Summer almost upon us...
our Spring sports have come to an end! Grandma and Grandpa Whiting with the
2009 Greco State Champion.
We felt so lucky to have Gram and pa Whiting
come and share this exciting weekend with us!
They were great cheerleaders and patient
with Mac's desire for "quiet" cheering...;)
Mac has never been a fan of being the center of attention.
However, he may just need to get used to it!
Soccer is such a fun sport to watch!
Timid children-- I do not have!
And watch out, their size may be deceiving.
They will take anyone head on--
no matter the size!

I know I'm their mom,
but I also happen to think I have the
cutest soccer players on the field.
Bring on SUMMER!

5 comments:

Kristen said...

You have very talented kids! I enjoyed looking at their pictures and seeing them in the glory of their sport.

It is so fun to watch your kids play, and even more fun when they are really good. I bet you are proud of their dedication and committment and I'm sure it is fun to see them succeed!

Thanks for sharing!

Amber said...

I agree- the cutest! And I'm not their mom- just their favorite Aunt! It is so satisfying to see kids grow in their abilities. After all the crazy schedules, it has to be rewarding to see it pay off in growth and smiles. Being a mom is the best. Congrats to all your kids!

marilyn said...

I agree they are the cutest and best kids, that happen to have great parents. It give me so much happiness to see how much you enjoy your kids and how you work together as a family. You enjoy the moment and that is a great talent Love you

Jill Heaps said...

Your kids ARE so fun to watch. Sorry, Mac, when Aunt Jill is around there is NO SILENT CHEERING...you can just tell everyone it's your WONDERFUL AUNT who just can't help hersef...NOT ANNOYING! :) I want to be in on the concert...bring your guitar and I will give you..ummm...a whole dollar!!!
Mandy and Mitch you guys will have to plan on playing soccer with Thomas when you come! Love you guys

amber buhrley said...

Tell Mandi that Soccer chicks rule!