Wednesday, May 6, 2009

"TRICK-OR-TREAT!!".....???????

Justin and Gracie on Saturday,
April 25th ...8:30 A.M.

This is what I saw as I drove down our street
coming home from my Saturday run.

Yes, they were ACTUALLY trick-or-treating
our neighbors.
On a Saturday @ 8:30 in the morning.

AND yes, they actually got candy.
When I asked why they were trick-or-treating in APRIL?
They replied,
"We were hungry and dad wouldn't feed us!"


Oh, so dad is to blame.



Poor kids- starving, what else could they do?
I went in and asked Lou if he had seen the kids?
"ya, they are playing dress up."

love it.


7 comments:

{ mr and mrs jp } said...

OK. So this is probably the cutest thing I've ever heard!! They are so cute! I love your pictures. They are always so clear and perfect. I love you guys. You better come visit me in Utah in the summer:)

Unknown said...

Oh man! This made me laugh out loud!!! What kind neighbors you have!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

This is SO FUNNY. When I pulled up the pictures I just started laughing and thought, "OH please tell me they didn't ......." But I guess they did. They come up with the funniest things and sayings. They're sure to keep you on your toes (and laughing while doing it).

Jill Heaps said...

They are the cutest ever! Watch out...they know how to get what they want! :)

marilyn said...

Now that is logically, I've been hungry many times, I never thought of going trick or treating. I guess U'm just not as creative as my grandchildren, I bet Lou will feed them next time Poor poor starving children, its a good thing that I love love love Lou. What ever would we do without our children. Love you

Amber said...

Gracie and Justin will be getting such a kick out of these blog posts when they are parents! What an adorable and FOREVER memory! This is hilarious.

Christina said...

I am laughing so hard right now! That is hilarious!!! I bet the neighbors loved it! :)