Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sunday afternoons...

I LOVE Sunday afternoons!
With the beautiful Easter weather, we spent the afternoon outside.
I love that we get the opportunity to spend Sunday as a family.
We can put outside distractions and responsibilities on hold...
and just simply enjoy being together.
All it takes is 5 minutes
on the trampoline... and we become
"the best mom and dad in the whole world!"
The kids could live outside!

So grateful for our family time,
and Sunday's --
that rejuvenate us for the rest of the week!

3 comments:

Christina said...

I love family time, too. It is always great when you have someone catching these sweet moments on camera!!! What a beautiful fam!

Amber said...

I love the candid shot you take! I love Sunday afternoons! We planted strawberries today and everyone thought of Gracie. They all remember how cute she is about picking strawberries. Can't wait to see you guys!

marilyn said...

I wish I felt as good as Gracie does in a bathing suit, she is so funny, its so fun to see your family together just how families should be the good times make you forget the hardtimes.