Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Fun packed weekend!!!

This past weekend Mac's high school wrestling team
gave us a great excuse for the whole family to head for Utah!
We really never need an "excuse"
to go see some of our very favorite people!!
It was so much fun for us to spend time with family,
and for them- to see Mac wrestle.
It was an amazing tournament!
64 High school teams all came to compete at UVU.
The place was packed-and yet, Mac's aunt Jill
could still be heard cheering for him!
(no matter where you were in the building.)

How we LOVE these people!!

Hopefully, these pictures weren't taken while Lou was giving his family night lesson?!?

We miss you already!! Are you sure no one needs a root canal?!?!

Pleeeeeease!!!!!

5 comments:

Monica said...

I wish we could have been there the same time! We just missed you guys by two days!

Love the pictures! I definitely see some actors in your family! I have an agent if they want to get signed on!

I love the picture of Dad with Gracie asleep on him--he is so good with his grandchildren! We have so many of those same pictures when are kids were small! Aren't we blessed to have the best Grandparents for our children!

Have a beautiful day:)

marilyn said...

It was so much fun having the Buhrleys with us, it was really fun watching Mac wrestle I kept thinking Justin would Love watching this, he reminded me so much of Justin it brought back a lot of memories especially how nervous Jolyn got watching unless your a mother of a wrestler you just can't imagine. What a great time we had together!!! Come back

Jill Heaps said...

We were so lucky to have you come to visit and we are so glad to know that we are your very favorite!!! :) It was so fun to get to see Mac in action! It is amazing how hard he has worked!!! We love you guys so much! Thanks for some great memories!

Jill Heaps said...

You know I really think that uncle Lou needs to just chech my mouth to make sure I don't need a root canal! I already can't wait to see you guys again!
Love you lots!
-Jac

Meg said...

One thought about this...

I hate colds. I hate that colds kept me away from this experience and that I missed seeing kids being able to eat on the bed... since when was that allowed?! Grandma has become a softy! Even Mac and cheese!! SHeesh! Some kids have all the luck!! hahhaha Love you!! Remember how I am going to be seeing you in 5 days!! Yeah for Delta and Anniversary's that bring us together!! Love yoU!