Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year's Eve!

We started our New Year's Eve celebration skiing and snowboarding!
It was a special treat because Grandma Buhrley came with us!
(thank you dad Buhrley for playing with Justin and Grace so I could go!)

This was our beautiful view the entire way down the mountain.

"Twist and Shout!'

Let the party begin!!
We loved bringing in the New Year with mom and dad Buhrley!

We had a fun, WiLd and CrAzY
celebration at home.:)
Justin and Gracie
didn't quite make it until midnight....
The picture above with the blanket and hat.....
that is Justin giving into sleep!

Mac went to a church dance,
and so he gave his "best girl" a New Year's kiss before he left. :)
The picture of me kissing my best guy, is actually staged, .........because I had to wake him up for a kiss at midnight!!
( I know, wild and crazy party. ...ok, not wild and crazy, but it was fun!)
Mom and Dad Buhrley's kiss........well, let's just say this is the "edited" version.

This is where it did get a liTtLe CrAzY!
Silly String War!!

I have to say...........silly string is FUN!
(and the clean-up wasn't to bad)
However, next time we will do it outside ,
AND I will have 2 jumbo can's of my own!
( i will no longer remain a defenseless photographer.)
Happy New Year!
We send you all our love and wishes for a happy and healthy 2009.

9 comments:

Kristen said...

Looks like you had a lot of fun! Happy New Year to you all!

Jill Heaps said...

What a fun New Years party! I am very sad we missed it. I am also impressed with the fact that you go skiing, even in the cold(atleast it looked cold with the goggles) You used to HATE being cold! You are awesome. Bring some silly string when you come to Utah...You and I can surprise the kids! We love you all!!! Make sure Mac sticks to kissing ONLY YOU for the next 7 years OK!

Amber said...

Happy New Year Buhrleys! This all looks so fun. You know how to party! I love that Gracie is sound asleep. After feeling lousy on New Year's Day, Davin and Nicki wished that they had celebrated a little earlier. Wish you all the best year ever!

Christina said...

I love the pictures of the string mid spray! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Happy New Year!

marilyn said...

Its always fun being with the Buhrleys, your pictures are so cute and fun, we miss you guys so much give everyone a big kiss! love you

Jill Heaps said...

OOOH LA LA!Was that your first kiss Mac? Looks like you guys had a blast! Next year I want to be apart of the war!
Love you Lots!
-Jac

Monica said...

Happy New Year! It looks like you guys had a fun New Years! I'm so glad that you all got to go skiing! That was the highlight of Christmas break this year! One of my favorite things to do as a family is ski together! I loved the beautiful sunset pictures!
Don't you love kisses and hugs from teenagers! They are my favorite! We are so lucky that our teenagers still love to show affection! It's awesome! I get hugs and kisses everyday...don't know what I would do without them!

I loved the silly string idea!

CHEERS TO A WONDERFUL 2009!

amber buhrley said...

Sounds like fun! Mandi is such a cute girl and is looking so grown up! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you blog now! I feel so connected with your life and its happenings!

Amber said...

Hey, my blog tells me you made a new post 4 hours ago. I don't see it...where is it? I am waiting! Love you.