Tuesday, January 6, 2009

The last of the holiday.......

Mom and Dad Buhrley spent 4 1/2 super fun days with us. Before they left on Sunday, I downloaded all of Dads photo's. This post may be a little picture overload........but considering he took over 1500 pictures-it could be MORE!! Mom and Dad are always up for anything! Our kids are so lucky to have two sets of fun, active, and "young" grandparents! I want to grow up just like them! It's always play ,play,and more play
when grandma and pa are here.

The park is always a favorite........

even in January!!

Mom and Dad gave us Wii Fit for Christmas! We are addicted! It's such a kick to see them having so much fun while going on a 10 minute jog! Wii fit turns running, into a game! They also love the hula hoop, and snowboarding. It is great exercise. Mandi said this is something the members of the Whiting family have to try! "Grandma Whiting and Aunt Jill will go crazy! "
Who needs P90x! GO Wii FIT!!!

Always up for a game of pool or air hockey,

Even when the competition gets tough!


Grandma and Grandpa are SO "hip"!! Mac had them listening to his music all week,(notice dad with the head phones)! Above, he and grandma are dancing to one of Mac's all time favorites, "Bob Marley."

They are so cool.

(they are such good sports!)They even made time for listening to piano, a 6:40 a.m soccer game,(yes A.M.) and they stayed an extra day to see 2 of Mac's matches. What great memories!


(oh, and I had to add the pictures of Gracie posing against the wall......
she came and asked me to take her picture, told me where and how! This little girl makes life so much fun around here.)

She was very excited to be wearing some of the clothes Mandi wore at her age!)

10 comments:

Amber said...

I've never heard Lou play the guitar! Tell him to bring his guitar for FHE when you come. Tell Mitch to bring his piano music so we can hear him play. Love all the pictures!! Can't wait to see you! I'm not sure if we'll be able to make the magnets. The craft store is out of magnets and gems. I'll look again before you get here. Love you!

amber buhrley said...

What a fun post full of pictures! (which I love!) Mom and dad buhrley are so fun. We sure are lucky. How is lou doing on the guitar? Havent heard him play since he first got it!

marilyn said...

They can't get any cuter, thats for sure the pictures are awesome! I'm already to play wiifit, hopefully it won't say I'm an 80 year old like the sports one did. I loved loved loved the pictures! Lou's parents are great I'm glad that got to have so much time with you. We can't wait to see you and see Mac wrestle!

Jill Heaps said...

You guys are so fun. I love all the pictures..it shows everyone's personalities! We are so excited to see you next week!

joslyn marie said...

yes! I am teasing. Its a really good wig!! I would never die my hair!! loveyou

Christina said...

I agree about the P90X, Wii Fit is much better for you....this one builds stronger family ties! :)

Jolyn Buhrley said...

Joslyn-I love it! Grandma was freaking out. We did think it was a wig-but I agree with you- a really good one!

I bet grandma lost some sleep over it! Too funny. I did mean it however, you would be beautiful with any color or style. Although,.....my FAVORITE....is red!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Holy Cow, you guys packed in a TON of STUFF! How fun to be able to spend so much time with Grandma and Grandpa Buhrley. They are the BEST!

Meg said...

soo much fun!!! Your kids do have awesome grandparents!!
Mac, I will listen to Bob Marley with you anytime...I love him!

Mandz, I haven't forgot you bday..I love you and wil blog about you really soon

Joni, thanks for all your calls and checkin up on me.. love you

Meg said...

Joni.. You can reach me.. I was a Supersonic both times... Today is my day off.. I am just home un decorating my decked halls!