Wednesday, February 25, 2009

ALWAYS on the go.......!!

This past weekend was jammed packed! We were so grateful to have an extra hand to help us be 3 places at once! Grandpa Buhrley was here and thanks to him, we made it! Also, thanks to grandpa, we got all of these great pictures. The only problem with Grandpa taking all the pictures.....he isn't in any of them!

Within minutes after getting here, he was off with Mitch to the Science fair, and then to the Blue and Gold Banquet!

Mandi had a soccer tournament at BSU on the Blue turf! With Mandi practicing indoors over the winter, she is excited to get outdoors again.....and we are excited to watch her!

Mitch made good use of his spare time between games!

I think these photos caught him dreaming of being a track star.
Which he really could be.......
WARNING, don't ever challenge Mitch to a race.
I've tried it.
Mac was also busy this weekend with the 5A District tournament. It was an exciting tournament......State, here we come!

Ahhhhhh..........Thank goodness for Sundays, and some much needed down time!

Lou also moved into his office last week.
(a good reminder that I don't ever want to move again!)
Here the boys are putting together the table for the staff kitchen.

Who needs Disney Land?

Somehow.......??
Grandpa still found time to play,
take great pictures, read lots of books,
and go on many walks!

My dear friend Meg, who is more like a sister, stayed with our kids while we were in Seattle. The best part about this?? ...... After we came home, she stayed and played with me for the rest of the week! Her darling friend Jen came up for the weekend. We loved having her! She and Meg spent an entire day taking care of my little ones while we were at Soccer and Wrestling....thank you! At the end of this busy weekend the girls enjoyed a very fun"Girls Night Out!" We were very sad to have everyone go! I always find myself a little "blue" after our vistiors leave. In this case.... I was a LOT blue.:)

I love, love, love having company!


8 comments:

Jill Heaps said...

Grandpa Buhrley is amazing! I looks like you have a very fun and eventful life! We want pictures of the new office! Congrats!
Good luck with State Mac...It was very hard for Emily to let Grandma and Grandpa go...all week she keeps looking at the calender saying...AHHH, it's almost the 27th

I am also glad you got to have Megan...She truly is one of our sisters! Love you

Monica said...

What a fun eventful weekend! It looks like Grandpa Buhrley enjoyed capturing it all on film!

I remember that stage with such fondness! Enjoy every minute because it is gone before you can blink! Now it is just a different busy!
Love ya! Give Everyone our love!

Amber said...

Wow, that is a lot of fun. Congrats on moving into Lou's new office. Good luck with state, Mac!!!!!!! I agree, Megan IS one of our sisters and aren't we lucky. She is amazing and I'm so glad to have her our life. Mandy has really kept going with her soccer. It is nice to find something that you enjoy like that. We miss you and want to see you soon!

By the way, I forgot to reset my last post before posting it so it shows up with a week old date.

amber buhrley said...

um...apparantly you havent been to disneyland in a long time, because it is really fun. Sounds like you need to plan a trip down! I think its a great idea!

marilyn said...

This makes me tired, I do not know how you keep up with everything. Grandpa Buhrley is amazing, always a camera in hand and happy and willing to help, we appreciate them both being so thoughtful in letting us stay at their home, this past weekend, it was great being able to watch Mac and seeing the Mandy, Mitch, Justin, and Gracie, its so hard to not be able to see them more often. We love you !!!!!

Meg said...

I am blue when I have to leave my Boise home too :( I have been missing Justin telling me that he will ALWAYS forgive me and Graci WANTING to go everywhere with me! And of course my Joni and all the fun chats, computer searches, AND GIRLS NIGHT!! It was a BLAST!! I would do it every week if I could!

Love you all!!! XOXOXOXOOOXXO Thanks to my sweet Whiting Sisters... I asked Santa for sisters for Christmas since I was 5..I have my Christmas wish come true! Love all of you! Thanks for the HONOR of being your sisters!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Now THAT was quite the weekend. Where would I even start?!? I think I may need a nap by just seeing all the fun you had. It looks like there wasn't a dull moment. How fun :)

Kristen said...

You have a fun time together, I can tell. What a busy and wonderful time of life! It makes me blissfully tired to see it all.