Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Mitch the BEAR!

Mitch received his "Bear" in Scouts last month!
Mitch has wonderful Scout Leaders-
that make it much easier for the parents!
I especially love the picture with Mitch hugging his dad.
I love Lou's relationship with the kids.
I also love the picture, with Mitch -
showing off his award and Justin showing off his..
Pretzel?
Ha, anything to be a little more like his big brother!
Mitch is such an amazing big brother.
He will play and play and play.
HE also makes it much easier for the parents!
The other day when Justin came in the house after playing with Mitch-
with a proud smile on his face, he said,
"Mitch really loves me."
Siblings can do what parents cannot.
Such an important bond I am so grateful for,
and is so worth working for!

6 comments:

Amber said...

I love the "Mitch really loves me"! There is no end to the influence of a sibling who takes time to love. The impact is eternal. Way to go,Mitch!

Congrats on your Bear, Mitch!

amber buhrley said...

What an awesome post! Mitch will feel so special always looking back on it! I am still waiting for Italy/cruise pictures. Dont feel overwhelmed about how to post ALL of them. Break them up by day or event. Look at my sister christy's blog. She went to Germany for a whole month and just posts randomly things they did. Cool to see and also she states she is going to write alot for posterity sake so if you dont want to read about it just skim through the pictures.

Jolyn Buhrley said...

I am waiting to get Wendy's pictures from the trip before I post. We both took pictures of each other ect....so I am excited to get those too. Amber, if you EVER want to go back there...count us in, it was amazing!!

Jill Heaps said...

Congrats Mitch! You are really growing up! We are so lucky to have you as our nephew and cousin. We are so excited to have you this summer YA HOO!!!

Meg said...

Love my Mitchy boy!

marilyn said...

Mitch is a great brother, I love these pictures and I am also glad and thankful that they have a wonderful awesome dad. Siblings are amazing they can so often do what parents can. We need the whole family.