Friday, June 19, 2009

The other "Boise Buhrley's"!!

The Other "Boise Buhrley's"come back
HOME!!!
Well, at least for a couple of days... It's been almost a year since Matt, Amber and the kids moved to California,
(Matt is attending an Endo program there.)
Justin made the comment,
" I waited so, so long for them to come over and play.
It took sooooo long!"
We have really missed them.
As you can see,
they have such a great time together
and my kids simply adore them.

Eliza and Porter are so sweet
and we couldn't get enough of them.
Mckay spent time teaching Porter some new tricks!
(I told Matt it was payback!)
It was actually pretty harmless--
Some dancing and sayings like,
"Mckay is the best"
and
" Hi, my name is Porter and I'm a cool dude!"
When he wasn't glued to Mitch,
( i'm not sure there was a time he wasn't glued to Mitch??)
he was in full character--usually Buz Lightyear.
Like I said...
we couldn't get enough!
Lou and I always enjoy Matt and Amber.
They are so fun and easy to be with.
It was a super fun visit.
It felt like they should still
be living just around the corner!
Hopefully they will be soon!

5 comments:

Meg said...

How fun! I wondered where you had gone? SO happy they got to come play! Did they love the new office?

amber buhrley said...

Those are some amazingly great pictures you got! Someday I will need to get them from you! It was so great to see all of you. We loved every minute! We were glad we could squeeze so much time in such a short weekend! Now we are afraid this next year is going to go by soooooooo slow. Thanks for everything you did for us during our stay. We sure love you all too!

Jill Heaps said...

I don't think Gracie learned much in pre-school. She always has her seasons mixed up! Swimsuits in the winter, and hats and gloves in the summer! It works!
-Jac

marilyn said...

There is never so much fun as when cousins get together, the pictures are so much fun, I agree with Jill maybe she needs to learn a little more in preschool ha ha

Amber said...

Can't wait to see you guys!

I LOVE the polka-dot hat!

Your Dad tribute would make an awesome gift booklet. Why not try to publish? I can see it now at Dessert book. People would buy it!