Friday, July 24, 2009

I am a LUCKY mom!

If you have ever been in need
of a babysitter
you will understand the JOY and Relief
of finding a great one!
The search for that perfect one, is not an easy quest.
My search is over
and I don't even have to pick them up
or take them home!After a date night a couple of weeks ago,
we came home to...
The Tinker Palace!
Mandi and Mitch had turned our kitchen-
into a restaurant!
Some of the items may have been a little over priced,
but definitely worth it!!
This is what my kitchen/restaurant,
looked like when I came home.
Need I say more??

I LOVE summer!
I love having my kids home.
The kids like to "play" school and
Justin and Gracie eat it up.
(not to mention how all this activity helps mom!)
They have class time, P.E. recess, snack...
I just had to take a picture of the cute letter
that was sent home from school.
I love how the letter is signed-
"Miss Mandi and Mr. Buhrley."
(and apparently Gracie needs
some work on her focus.)
I am a lucky mom.
Now if I could just figure out a way ...
to stop them from growing up so fast!

12 comments:

Christina said...

You are one lucky mom! You are right. Your kids are so adorable! I love your posts!

Amber said...

LOL...........! I love the teacher notes! Precious. This is fun for EVERYONE, including you! Did you take a nap or something else relaxing?!!

Amber said...

HEy, I might eat all day with those prices! Hugs all day, thats a bargain!

Monica said...

So darling! It reminds me of when my kids were little, they would play store, restaurant, and school all day. So fun that you captured it for them to look back on!

I'm going out of town tomorrow so I am running to the bead store because I have a few jewelry orders! What crystals did you want me to get. The large ones have doubled in price.

marilyn said...

These are pricless memories, I'm so glad you have them I remember you doing the same thing when you were little, your kids are so precious, I do hope Gracie gets the extra work she needs, I'm sure she is, you are a lucky mom but it is not luck you are a great mom and Lou is a great dad and together make a great team and with great results. Love love love you

Megs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jackie Heaps said...

Can we come to your school and restaurant? What fun!!! What great kids!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Miss Mandi is quite a thorough teacher! Those report cards cracked me up :)

Anna B. said...

Jolyn,

Help, I need to send you an email. How can I do that???

Love,
Anna

pepper said...

Does the Tinker Palace take reservations? Sounds like a great place to eat.

thebigcookiefam said...

I love hearing from you! Tell Lou happy late birthday from us! I love your clean kitchen, are your kids for hire? It is always nice to come home to a clean kitchen after a date.

wendy said...

Jolyn-Thanks for the tip on the bedding at Walmart. They even had a King! I'm hoping to get it for my bday! Cross your fingers!
Thanks again!