Wednesday, December 10, 2008

First Snow!

First SNOW!! Does it count as a "first snow" if it only lasts an hour?
I guess it should if my kids played in it for the entire hour! Mitch got a taste of it before he headed off to school. Justin and Gracie enjoyed every minute of the little snow fall we had.

Notice Justin's attempt at Snow Angels, and if you look really close to the pictures on the trampoline, you can see them taking turns throwing snowballs at each other! Although, I think I have to say the highlight,as it usually is, was coming in for hot chocolate.

6 comments:

marilyn said...

At least Gracie doesn't have her bathing suit on. I don't know why the first snow is so exciting, but somehow it is, you don't get very much so it is fun, when it doesn't last forever, Ours is coming this weekend

Jolyn Buhrley said...

She did put her swiming suit on, right after hot chocolate!!!

Meg said...

I love the fact that she got in the bathing suit afte! hahhahah

Amber said...

Of course, you must have hot chocolate after such a blizzard! If I ever need a smile I just have to look at the pictures on your blog. They are priceless. Kids sure have a way of keeping us in touch with the simple joys in life.

Jill Heaps said...

Hot chocolate is definitely the best part of playing in the snow! Hopefully we will have lots of snow when you come and we can go sledding in our back yard--maybe throw a snowball or two (I want Mitch and Thomas on my team though!)

marilyn said...

i Loooooooooooooooooove you at lest she doesnt have her bathing suit on have fun love Emily